Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What was going on in Freedom Square?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2007-01-11

What was going on in Freedom Square? Empty
PostSubject: What was going on in Freedom Square?   What was going on in Freedom Square? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 4:44 am

Freedom Square was full of people; many came to express their respect towards RA Prime Minster Andranik Margaryan, others - out of curiosity.

“Andranik Margaryan was my compatriot; he comes from Talin. He was a good person,” says Karen.

“Our country lost a great statesman. He had his great share in the country’s future well-being and statehood. He is an excellent sample of a real patriot as he has been capable of uniting conflicting political forces”, Serob Antinyan says.

Ararat Hairapetyan maintains that Andranik Margaryan is the embodiment of political morality. “He is a traditional Armenian. One can hardly find suchlike people among the RA high-ranking officials today. ”

Mr. Siranush claims, “I have come to look at the eyes of those who wished death to the prime minister.” Martin Zohrabyan also agrees that everything was planned under a perfect scenario.

Mrs. Anik stood at the entrance and shouted, “Andranik Margaryan was murdered; let them sent me to the National Security Service for this announcement. There are so many people who suffer heart problems but live for a long time.”

It is noteworthy that the Republicans, Tigran Torosyan and Serge Sargsyan didn’t go aside during the whole funeral.
Back to top Go down
https://armenism.editboard.com

What was going on in Freedom Square?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Politics-
Jump to: