HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

What was going on in Freedom Square?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2007-01-11

PostSubject: What was going on in Freedom Square?   Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:44 am

Freedom Square was full of people; many came to express their respect towards RA Prime Minster Andranik Margaryan, others - out of curiosity.

“Andranik Margaryan was my compatriot; he comes from Talin. He was a good person,” says Karen.

“Our country lost a great statesman. He had his great share in the country’s future well-being and statehood. He is an excellent sample of a real patriot as he has been capable of uniting conflicting political forces”, Serob Antinyan says.

Ararat Hairapetyan maintains that Andranik Margaryan is the embodiment of political morality. “He is a traditional Armenian. One can hardly find suchlike people among the RA high-ranking officials today. ”

Mr. Siranush claims, “I have come to look at the eyes of those who wished death to the prime minister.” Martin Zohrabyan also agrees that everything was planned under a perfect scenario.

Mrs. Anik stood at the entrance and shouted, “Andranik Margaryan was murdered; let them sent me to the National Security Service for this announcement. There are so many people who suffer heart problems but live for a long time.”

It is noteworthy that the Republicans, Tigran Torosyan and Serge Sargsyan didn’t go aside during the whole funeral.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://armenism.editboard.com

What was going on in Freedom Square?
Page 1 of 1